Activated Charcoal Scrub for your Face and Skin
Activated Charcoal Face Scrub is an Exfoliating all-natural scrub to Treat Acne, Pimples, Blackheads and Oily Skin. Gently removes the impurities and dead cells, resulting in clear smooth skin.
Pollution these days is a major reason for your skin concerns. The impurities clog your pores and which results in a dull complexion. Activated Charcoal Face Scrub help in removing the dirt, from the pores and give your skin a thorough cleansing. Its one of the main products that form our Ayurvedic regime for acne free skin.
Activated charcoal is derived by heating up carbon at high temperature which makes it super absorbent. This acts as a magnet which attracts the dirt and oil from your face, and deep cleanses it by unclogging the pores. It also helps wash away the dead skin to give you a brighter, fresher look.
Activated charcoal draws bacteria, toxins, dirt and oil from the skin. It also works as an excellent exfoliator, ridding the skin of dead cells. The end result is skin that is clean and clear.
Some of the Best Benefits for Using Activated Charcoal are summarized:
- Smaller pores-Activated Charcoal–binds to dirt and helps pull it out of your pores, making them less visible and smaller.
- Balances oily skin-Activated charcoal sucks the unwanted excess oils from your skin. Only for Oily Skin.
- Treats acne
- Deep cleanse your skin:
- Soothe and heal bites, cuts and skin irritation.For minor skin ailments–such as insect bites, stings, cuts, minor infections–it can be applied topically.
- Rid your hair of toxins (Hair Benefits): shampoos with charcoal can detox by sucking dirt and oil which can be washed away.
- Add volume to your hair (Hair Benefits for Hair Fall)
- Remedy scalp conditions:Dandruff, oily and itchy scalps may be relieved with activated charcoal. You can use it as a scalp treatment before you shampoo or it can be mixed with your favorite shampoo.
We at Sutatva introduced our 100% natural Activated Charcoal a few months ago and have seen an overwhelming response from those who used it. This scrub is completely natural, and as close to nature as it can get.
Please read on to know about the benefits of Charcoal in this great blog by Reader’s Digest – “Yep, You Can Detox and Purify Your Skin and Hair with Activated Charcoal”